Why visit this blog?

Instead of being rude, self-centered and greedy, I think Americans can be polite, humble and generous. Let's use this blog to share ideas about how we can all help each other.




Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm sorry...

I'm sorry. I think those two (three?) words are so hard to say sometimes.  Its' as if we know we've wronged someone, but we are not comfortable with admitting that to ourselves. It means maybe we are not as infallible as we think we are.  We don't like to humble ourselves to others.  I also don't like to admit to myself that I may have hurt someone.  What kind of person does that make me?  Well, we are all human, and I think by saying "I'm sorry", that we are on the road to healing our relationships.  Even if we just accidentally bump into someone we don't know!  How can we feel bad about ourselves by displaying humility and compassion to our fellow man?

Hope your Wednesday is going well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment